This amazing whipped coffee scrub has so many benefits, not just the fact it cleanses due to being based with whipped soap but also because of the coffee scrub itself that is added, so between the two you'll be in heaven and it's also scented with 100's & 1000's.
A little bit about the ingredients:
Using an exfoliating scrub rich in Coffee, Sweet almond oil and Pink Himalayan salt has many health benefits to your skin such as:
•The caffeine found in coffee scrubs typically increases blood flow, and may reduce the appearance of cellulite and give your skin a more even tone.
10 ways that a coffee scrub can transform your skin.
1. Smooth: From your heels to your cheeks, a coffee scrub can help slough off dead skin cells, revealing fresh, new skin underneath. After using a coffee scrub in the shower, your skin is sure to feel softer to the touch and look smoother. The scrub’s killer scent also helps invigorate all of our senses—so we especially love using a coffee scrub for our morning showers when we’re most in need of a little more pep in our step.
2. Brighten: In the same way that coffee can boost your mental alertness in the morning, it also helps wake up your skin! Caffeine is a stimulant (tell us something we don’t know, right?) and will stimulate your skin the same way it stimulates your heart rate. Additionally, the scrub will get rid of dull, dead cells on your skin’s surface which will naturally lead to brighter skin as a result!
3. Reduces Puffiness: Tired eyes are the worst—and dark circles and puffiness around them are so hard to get rid of (especially if you never seem able to catch up on your sleep!) Fortunately, coffee scrubs are gentle enough to use around the eye area but effective enough to make a major difference in your eye area appearance. Because the caffeine in the coffee restricts your blood vessels and the scrub stimulates your skin, you’ll end up with tighter, less tired looking eyes. Remember to be very, very gentle as your eye area is very delicate.
4. Improves Circulation: The simple act of scrubbing your body is enough to help get your blood moving through your veins; that’s why we love dry brushing so much to help improve circulation! But coffee has the added benefit of caffeine which (surprise, surprise) acts as a stimulant on your skin as you scrub it on your body.
5. Reduces the Appearance of Cellulite: First and foremost, it’s important to note that you can’t actually get rid of cellulite for good (at least naturally). Once it’s there, it’s there! Thankfully, there are ways to temporarily reduce its appearance—and a coffee scrub is one of them.
As we stated before, coffee is a diuretic which essentially dehydrates your body. When applied topically, that diuretic property actually dehydrates the fat cells closest to your skin’s surface which shrinks their size. Smaller fat cells means less noticeable fat cells and improved cellulite.
6. Tighten: If you’re looking to get an instant face lift without a needle in sight, try using a coffee scrub on your face in the morning. The diuretic properties will help temporarily dehydrate your fat cells (just like it does for your cellulite) and constrict your blood vessels, making for an overall tighter appearance around your face.
7. Fights Aging: Free radicals oxidize healthy cells in our bodies, causing potentially dangerous chain reactions of unstable cells in our bodies. These unstable chain reactions are thought to be a cause of premature aging and sun spots.
Antioxidants are free radical-fighting compounds that are found both in our body and in certain natural substances like, you guessed it, coffee beans. It’s true; coffee beans are free radical fighting powerhouses and can help keep your skin stay looking young, fresh and undamaged.
8. Calms: Antioxidants are at work once again! If you suffer from inflamed, sensitive or uneven skin tone, a coffee scrub can help calm your skin, with the antioxidants working to keep it balanced and healthy.
9. Repairs UV Damage: Just as coffee’s antioxidant properties can help combat fine lines and wrinkles, so too can it help repair sun damage. Whether it’s sun spots, freckles or hyper pigmentation, a coffee scrub can help foster new cell turnover and rid your skin of those unsightly spots.
10. Helps Rosacea: The caffeine found in coffee constricts blood vessels, thus helping keep redness away from the skin’s surface. Those suffering from Rosacea can hope to see a noticeable difference in their flare-ups if they use a coffee scrub as a part of their regular skincare routine.
•ABOUT SWEET ALMOND OIL:
•Thanks to the Vitamin E, sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines.
The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin.
Plus, the vitamin A can help reduce acne. Because the oil easily penetrates skin, it’s great for cleaning out the dirt and oil and accumulates in your pores. This process can prevent blackheads and acne from developing.
Because it’s packed with these vitamins and nutrients, sweet almond oil is a natural skincare superpower. If you’re worried about using oil on your skin—especially if you have oily skin—there’s no need to stress. Sweet almond oil is mostly non-comedogenic, which means it’s unlikely to clog your pores.
The benefits of sweet almond oil can be appreciated by those with oily, dry, and sensitive skin.
•ABOUT PINK HIMALAYAN SALT:
1. Detoxifies the body
Not only does the Himalayan salt help with the internal cleanse, it also detoxifies our skin. It draws out toxins, dirt, pollution, and bacteria from the pores. It cleanses it, promoting healthy and pure skin!
2. A natural exfoliator
The salt removes dead skin cells and helps to scrub off excess dirt, oils, and other impurities on the surface of the skin. This will leave your skin soft and glowing.
3. Balances pH of our skin
Himalayan salt naturally balances the pH of our skin due to its mineral content.
4. A natural aid for acne
As an antiseptic, Himalayan salt helps to destroy bacteria that causes acne on our skin. at the same time, it helps to remove excess oils. That way it leaves your skin feeling clean!
5. Softens the skin
With all its benefits, your skin will become more soft and smooth!
And so much more goodness inside!
Definitely one of our favorites.