If you want an easy and relaxing way to boost magnesium levels in your body, soaking in a bath filled with these sensational magnesium bath salts is the perfect way. It also helps relax your muscles, loosen stiff joints, reduce stress & much more.
Research shows that magnesium deficiency contributes to increased inflammation and chronic conditions. Examples include cardiovascular disease, hypertension and diabetes. Other chronic conditions include muscular tension, joint pain & stress. These will also improve when magnesium levels return to more acceptable levels.
To reap the rewards of this sensational product simply sprinkle bath salts into bath water, preferably a cup or 2.
Scented with Black Raspberry and Vanilla, leaving the water a lovely red color.
The Colour does not stain your bath.
This only comes in 500g tubs.
Also a little bit about hemp seed oil;
Hemp Seed Oil is perfect as a:
- daily moisturiser to firm, rejuvenate and tighten your skin while leaving it supple, plump and luscious.
- method to gently repair stressed, dehydrated and damaged skin, giving you a youthful glow.
- full spectrum treatment for skincare challenges including acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- solution to redness, discolouration, soreness, dull greasy skin, rashes and a lacklustre complexion, evening out your skintone and reducing blotchiness.
- counterbalance to signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines…great for us Aussies who’re a little too fond of lying on the beach or getting about in the sun!
“I already have loads of skincare products. Why should I bother with Hemp Seed Oil?”
The majority of skincare products currently on the market are petroleum-based, and many contain minerals which do you no good. These minerals can’t be absorbed, meaning they sit on the skin, clogging up pores, starving you of oxygen and leading to blackheads. Yuck. This is why more and more progressive skincare producers are starting to use hemp seed oil as the foundation of their products. Hemp Seed Oil is a non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores or cause breakouts. It’s an excellent alternative to other natural oils such as coconut oil, flax seed oil and palm oil, which have high comedogenic ratings, which means that those with sensitive skin can more-or-less guarantee a breakout.